Warehouse location problem (WLP) is a variant of the well known facility location problem. It is about taking a decision to choose warehouses amongst a set of known locations between plants and markets, such that total cost of location and transportation is minimized. WLP is formulated as Mixed Integer Programming (MIP) problem. Three variants of WLP have been attempted in this work by varying the capacity considerations and changing the warehouse echelons. These variants are Single Stage Uncapacitated Warehouse Location Problem (SSUWLP), Single Stage Capacitated Warehouse Location Problem (SSCWLP), and Two Stage Capacitated Warehouse Location Problem (TSCWLP). These variants being NP-hard, obtaining optimal solution in practical time is difficult. The book aims to derive better method to attempt these problems by developing new solution approaches and better relaxations, which are used in branch-and-bound to get the optimal solution. The computational experiences of a large variety of small and large problems are analyzed. A key features of this work is an extensively studied literature of WLP. This book should help those who are working in the location problems or MIP problems. Buch / Broschur
Nr. 2766683 Versandkosten:, Lieferung nach DE. (EUR 0.00)
Verma Priyanka,Paperback, English-language edition,Pub by AV Akademikerverlag GmbH & Co. KG. Books Books ~~ Business & Economics~~ Management Formulating-and-solving-Warehouse-location-problems~~Verma-Priyanka AV Akademikerverlag GmbH & Co. KG.
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
Formulating and solving Warehouse location problems
Detailangaben zum Buch - Formulating and solving Warehouse location problems
EAN (ISBN-13): 9783659231186
Herausgeber: AV Akademikerverlag GmbH & Co. KG.
Buch in der Datenbank seit 26.04.2014 09:42:14
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 10.10.2014 09:27:52
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "Retention Protocols in Orthodontics", von "Nimbalkar-Patil, Smita; Vaz, Anna; Patil, Pravinkumar" (9783659231179)
- "Temporomandibular Joint in Health and Disorders", von "Singh, Paramjit / Arul, Kennath J." (9783659231193)
- "Invalidnost' i sotsial'no-psikhologicheskiy aspekt norm-ogranicheniy", von "Erokhina Vera" (9783659231162)
- "Student Recruitment and Marketing", von "Americanos, Adonis" (9783659231209)
- "Bio-ethanol for Future from Woody Biomass", von "Khattab, Sadat / Abdul-Raouf, Usama / Kodaki, Tsutomu" (9783659231155)
- "Russkoe Prosveshchenie XVIII Veka", von "Kremnev Vitaliy" (9783659231216)