2013, ISBN: 3847370022
[EAN: 9783847370024], Neubuch, [PU: LAP Lambert Academic Publishing Dez 2013], This item is printed on demand - Print on Demand Neuware - Welding is an important and versatile fabrication process that is used in almost all the industries. There are several welding processes which are being used; one of them is the friction welding, which is now extensively considered by many industries for its possible use for many specialized purposes. Friction welding has many advantages over the other welding processes such as low production cost, ability to weld dissimilar metals, as well as plastics, non requirement of filler metal and less heat effected zone. A friction welding setup was fabricated with appropriate modifications on a conventional lathe machine. The main objective of present study is to optimize the process parameters for achieving reliable friction welds between Mild Steel bars. Two process parameters namely rotational speed and axial pressure were selected for optimization after a comprehensive literature review. Friction welded specimens were made on the setup using 25mm, 30mm and 34mm diameter MS rods by application of several combinations of the axial pressure and speed of rotation. Axial pressures were applied in the range of 60-135kg/cm whereas rotational speed was varied in the range of 520-1200rpm. 156 pp. Englisch
AHA-BUCH GmbH, Einbeck, Germany  [Rating: 5 (von 5)]
NEW BOOK Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei (EUR 0.00)
Handa Amit,Paperback, English-language edition,Pub by AV Akademikerverlag GmbH & Co. KG. Books Books ~~ Technology~~ Engineering (General) Joining-of-Materials-by-Friction-Welding~~Handa-Amit AV Akademikerverlag GmbH & Co. KG.
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
Joining of Materials by Friction Welding
Detailangaben zum Buch - Joining of Materials by Friction Welding
EAN (ISBN-13): 9783847370024
ISBN (ISBN-10): 3847370022
Herausgeber: AV Akademikerverlag GmbH & Co. KG.
Buch in der Datenbank seit 10.10.2014 13:17:07
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 08.11.2015 02:06:07
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "Matematicheskie Modeli Elektromekhanicheskikh Preobrazovateley Energii" (9783847370017)
- "Sbalansirovannost' Denezhnykh Potokov" (9783847370031)
- "Antologiya Modernizatsii Ekonomik: OT Adaptivnoy K Konstruktivnoy", von "V. Belousov, A. Belousov, E. Shatalov" (9783847370000)
- "Flood Damage Assessment Using Cost-Benefit Analysis", von "Akbar, Nor Azliza" (9783847370048)
- "Biosurfactant Production from Oil Contaminated Soil: Biosurfactants from microbial isolates for industrial and environmental applications", von "Banashettappa, Vijaya" (9783847370055)
- "A Critique of Marx's View of Religion", von "Hapanyengwi, Oswell" (9783847370062)