Detailseite wird geladen...
LAP Lambert Academic Publishing. Paperback. New. Paperback. 80 pages. Dimensions: 8.7in. x 5.9in. x 0.2in.This study was designed to critically assess and determine the impact of stress on employees job performance and to examine the causes, coping styles, and strategies for managing stress among the staff of Nigerite Limited. The sample consisted of one hundred and fifty-eight employees from Nigerite Limited. The methodology was a cross-sectional survey. Stratified random sampling was used to select the respondents from the organization under focus, Nigerite Company. Four hypotheses were tested. Research data were analyzed using the t test for Equality of Means. Statistical Package for the Social Sciences (SPSS) was used to perform data analysis. The Research findings indicate that: Some of the major family stressors encountered by employees in Nigeria include changes in financial condition; racial, class, sex, and religious discrimination; Some of the major organizational stressors include occupational, role, task and Interpersonal demands, lack of participation in Decision-Making, as well as perceived unfair evaluation of employees performance; Family stressors do not impact employees performance significantly; and Organizational stressors impact employees performance significantly This item ships from multiple locations. Your book may arrive from Roseburg,OR, La Vergne,TN., LAP Lambert Academic Publishing
Versandkosten: EUR 10.71
Esther Inegbedion,Paperback, English-language edition,Pub by AV Akademikerverlag GmbH & Co. KG. Books Books ~~ Business & Economics~~ Management Stress-and-Employees-Job-Performance~~Esther-Inegbedion AV Akademikerverlag GmbH & Co. KG.
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
Detailangaben zum Buch - Stress and Employees' Job Performance: Evidence from Nigeria
EAN (ISBN-13): 9783659175916
Herausgeber: AV Akademikerverlag GmbH & Co. KG.
Buch in der Datenbank seit 10.10.2014 09:22:02
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 02.09.2016 00:31:10
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "Virtual Mouse", von "Aryan, Arghya" (9783659175909)
- "Analysis And Design Of Reinforced And Unreinforced Masonry Structures", von "Al-balhawi, Ali" (9783659175923)
- "Colour Naming, Matching and Colour Recognition By Pre School Children", von "Pamditi Nageswari, Purini Neeraja, Kukati Leelavathi" (9783659175893)
- "Public Relations Vs Public Institutions", von "Karoli, Yuvenal" (9783659175930)
- "Integrating Children's Literature at the Kindergarten Stage", von "Al-Smadi, Mona" (9783659175886)
- "The Criminal Justice System and Xenophobic Violence in South Africa", von "Nkea, Aleambong Emmanuel" (9783659175947)