The book focuses on the notion that women are subsumed and subjugated by male-devised social structures. The idea enables an investigation of the interplay of identity, gender and culture and in the light of recent debates by many critics about how women can be granted equality with men in all human relations. It has become imperative to examine the complex nature of identity in the context of perceptions of women in traditional and modern societies. Time and space (location and period) as well as concepts of enslavement, liberation, rebellion, negotiation, invisibility and complementarity are shown to be central cultural issues in the realization of female identity. Women s narratives from different places and even eras of African histories/experiences, politics and cultures are critically analyzed to demonstrate women writers perspectives into identity and cultural determinants. Biology, linguistics, psychology and other cultural issues underscore the women writers narrative insights. The writers are shown to focus on communalism and complementarity in their representation of their thematic interests. Buch / Broschur
Nr. 2783735 Versandkosten:, zzgl. Versandkosten
Aito Ofure O. M.,Paperback, English-language edition,Pub by AV Akademikerverlag GmbH & Co. KG. Books Books ~~ Language Arts~~ General Female-Identity~~Aito-Ofure-O-M AV Akademikerverlag GmbH & Co. KG.
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
Detailangaben zum Buch - Female Identity
EAN (ISBN-13): 9783659281808
Herausgeber: AV Akademikerverlag GmbH & Co. KG.
Buch in der Datenbank seit 07.05.2014 20:00:55
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 10.10.2014 09:29:14
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "Software change management methods improvement", von "Zeljko Stojanov" (9783659281792)
- "Encapsulated essential oils as antifungal fumigants", von "Ahmed Y. Elmoghazy" (9783659281815)
- "Gated Communities in Nigeria: Security versus Status- Two sides of the same coin", von "Muoghereh, O'tega" (9783659281785)
- "CFD of the AP-Steam Reforming of glycerol in optimizing hydrogen gas", von "Tan Song Wee Andy; Sai Hoe Chua" (9783659281822)
- "A Critique of the Accountability of NGOs in Fundraising in Ireland", von "Geleta, Esayas Bekele" (9783659281778)
- "Physico-chemical Studies of Rhodanine Azo Complexes", von "Adel El-Sonbati" (9783659281839)